Five Surprising Conditions Chiropractors Can Treat
Chiropractors are qualified help in more ways than you may know.
A common misconception is that chiropractors are only useful for those who are seeking treatment because of pains such as aches or stiffness in their back or neck, car or sports accidents, or even slipped discs. Chiropractors treat much more than those listed, here’s a look at the top five most surprising things a chiropractor can treat:
- Stress and Anxiety: Everyone experiences stress and anxiety, whether it be emotional or physical. Chiropractors can treat muscle tension, to help those who might suffer from chronic stress. This helps the body to become more balanced and relaxed. A chiropractor can also recommend taking nutritional supplements to take such as vitamins or practicing relaxation techniques so your body is able to cope with stress better.
- Fibromyalgia: This chronic disorder involves a widespread sensitivity and pain throughout a person’s musculoskeletal system. Chiropractors can help improve a person’s nervous system, treat their pressure points in the pain they might experience (shoulder, neck, back, headaches, etc.), and even reduce their overall pain through spinal adjustments.
- Flexibility: Chiropractors can help by using spinal adjustments and manipulations to parts of one’s body to reduce any pain that might occur in movement. This can help improve their balance and coordination in their flexibility. Regular chiropractic care can reduce the source of back and joint pain, to allow you to remain flexible throughout your years.
- Migraines and tension headaches: Chiropractors can perform spinal manipulation or adjustments to improve the functions in your spines to reduce the stress in your system. They can also recommend advice for changes in diet / vitamins and good posture / relaxation techniques
- Weak immune systems: Chiropractic care has been shown to help reduce the stress on the nervous system. This helps boost the responses of the immune and nervous systems
Did you know? Dr. Brian Gotro may be able to help relieve your condition naturally. Call Dr. Gotro at 704-343-0208 or submit contact form here to schedule a free consultation to see if his service is right for you.
Learn more about common chiropractic conditions here. We hope to see you soon!